Hexagon Purus is a global leader in zero emission mobility solutions for light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
We are a growing global team of over 600 employees, with R&D and production operations in Canada, the USA, Germany, Norway, and China. Hexagon Purus is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Being in the heart of energy transformation, we lead with purpose, and our goal setting is aligned with our people and our shared mission to drive the transition to zero-emission mobility.
Join us on our innovative journey and work toward a clean energy future!
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated PDM/PLM Administrator to support our engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and supporting critical engineering and automotive process design and development tools, including Creo Parametric, Windchill, Codebeamer, and related software applications. You will influence and optimize our product development processes, ensuring efficiency, quality, and compliance. The successful candidate will play an essential role in supporting all of the technology operations of our engineering team.
- Tool Administration: Manage, configure, and administer Creo Parametric, Windchill, Codebeamer, and other relevant software tools. Ensure that these tools are up-to-date, properly configured, and optimized for performance. Ensure automated processes are running smoothly, troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- User Support: Provide technical support and training to end-users of the tools, assisting them in effectively utilizing the software for design, data management, and project management tasks.
- Process Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process improvement. Develop and implement strategies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of engineering and automotive processes.
- Data Management: Oversee data management processes, including version control, data security, and data migration. Ensure that engineering data is properly organized and accessible to authorized team members.
- Automation: Automate as much as possible.
- Integration: Work on integrating various tools and applications to streamline processes and improve data flow within the organization. Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues as they arise.
- Compliance: Ensure that all engineering and automotive processes comply with industry standards, regulations, and company policies. Implement necessary updates and changes to maintain compliance.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of system configurations, user guides, and best practices for all supported tools and processes.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with IT teams, software vendors, and other stakeholders to resolve technical issues, implement updates, and plan for future tool enhancements.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to engineering tools and automotive processes. Apply this knowledge to drive innovation within the organization.
- Experience/understanding of engineering change management processes
- Experience with PDM/PLM/ALM (Product/Application Lifecycle Management) tools - direct Windchill/Codebeamer experience strong preference
- Experience with Creo Parametric or other PTC software strong preference.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Proficiency with version control systems, particularly GIT.
- Experience managing databases in SQL and Oracle
- Scripting and automation skills would set you apart